Japanese speaking Customer Service Agent - Greece
Athens has it all! It’s the most international city in Greece with a large expat community, offering a wide range of activities to suit anyone’s tastes. Along with its great weather and low cost of living, relocation to this country can also offer you the opportunity you’ve been waiting for to develop your career!
Our client, whose head office is based in Greece is currently hiring a Japanese speaking Customer Service Agent.
What will the job involve?
• Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
• Keep accurate records of the customer’s account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
• On occasion, your language skills might be utilised for translations as well!
What is required?
• The ability to speak and write Japanese at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
• A positive can-do attitude and strong communication skills.
• Prior experience in a similar role would be a benefit, but the willingness to learn is a pre-requisite.
What is on offer?
• As an industry standard, you can typically expect full relocation support, competitive salary packages and a fantastic working environment.
To hear more about this great opportunity, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team by hitting the ‘Apply’ button and sending us your CV. One of our team will contact you for a chat soon!
If this job is not right for you, but you know of someone whom it would be perfect for, we offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus! So send us your friend recommendations today, or maybe even relocate together!!!
Betting Connections has multilingual vacancies across Europe in locations such as Greece, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, UK and much more!
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service English jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Asian Languages jobs in Greece
- Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Japanese jobs in Greece