Fantastic location and great vacancy now open in Cluj, Romania, Danish speaker wanted!
Ambitious, Dedicated, and result driven Professionals Wanted!
As a result of our unique approach, willingness to stand out from the crowd and determination to succeed we have experienced fantastic year on year growth and are hungry for more.
We now have incredible opportunities for ambitious Customer Care Agents who share our passion and possess the desire to be the best at what they do and reap the rewards. You will work in a creative, friendly and dynamic environment.
Our Client in a German Outsourcing Company gathering clients and employees from Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. These include data management, customer care, CRM services, supply chain management, digital distribution, and financial services as well as qualified and customized IT services.
The newest side in CLUJ, ROMANIA is the heart of Transylvania historical province it is as well a university city, with over 100,000 students! It was voted as the best Romanian city to live in 2009 and 2010. Now days it is a great destination for SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT, off-shoring and BUSINESS OUTSOURCING.
That is why Cluj is considered to be a genuine Silicon Valley of Europe.
As Customer Care Representative you will provide a pleasant customer service experience, via a variety of media channels (phone/email), treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
• Danish as mother tongue and English on an advanced level
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet)
• High school degree
• High interest in IT
• Proactive personality and eager to learn
Which are the benefits?
• Very Attractive Salary
• Relocation Package
• Possibilities of Career Progression
• Multicultural Working Environment
• Private medical insurance
• Performance based variable commission.
• Discounts in fitness centres
Recruitment & Selection Process:
1. Candidate’s validation
2. Phone screening
3. Specific project test
4. Skype interview
Do you want to apply?
Contact Ania now at 00353 1437 2732 or sent your CV to AnnaS@mgirecruitment.com
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 10 years. For more information please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Sales Western European Languages jobs in Romania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Sales English jobs in Romania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Sales Nordic Languages jobs in Romania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Sales Danish jobs in Romania
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Sales Finnish jobs in Romania