German Customer Service Administrator (Voice)
Customer Care Administrators always promote the highest levels of service excellence and positively contribute to achieving the delivery of quality customer care.
They provide expert customer support by building and development customer relationships as well as interpreting sometimes complex queries, initiating the appropriate action, and ensuring effective resolution of all requests.
• Use the bespoke Customer Care system software to enter data and process customer orders via voice and non-voice channels, taking prompt and appropriate action in accordance with internal procedures and ensuring all agreed Service Levels are met or exceeded.
• Process receipts of, and requests for, payments (for Direct Debits and card payments) and preparation of associated paperwork in an efficient and effective manner.
• Assist with new customers’ enquiries and set up of new accounts.
• Proactively develop relationships, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
• Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
• Participate in the ongoing development of Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
• Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the Company’s products and business structure.
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
• Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German
• Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential
• Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers
• Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach
• Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning
Working Shifts Available:
Standard (37.5 hours per week):
Monday to Friday with 45 minutes lunch.
A shift: 07:00 – 15:15 = £20,000 per annum
C shift: 09:45 – 18:00 = £20,000 per annum
22 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.
2 on off shift (35.25 hours per week on average) - over a two week period:
Monday Tuesday on, Wednesday Thursday off, Friday Saturday on, Monday Tuesday off, Wednesday Thursday on, Friday Saturday off. Working hours are 07:00 – 20:00.
1 hour 15 minutes break. 18 days holiday including UK Bank Holidays.
Salary: £21,500 per annum.
F2 shift (37.5 hours per week over 4 days):
Monday 07:00-17:45, Tuesday 07:00-17:15, Wednesday 07:00-17:15,
Friday 07:00-17:15, with 1 hour break.
24 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
Salary: £20,000 per annum.