German Customer Service Administrator (Non Voice)
Customer Care Administrators always aim to promote the highest levels of service excellence and positively contribute to achieving the delivery of quality customer care.
The Customer Service Administrators provide expert support by building and development customer relationships as well as interpreting sometimes complex queries, initiating the appropriate action, and ensuring effective resolution of all requests.
• Answer incoming German language customer queries and process incoming customer requests via email using the ticket management software in line with policies and service level agreements.
• Process customer orders via various Non Voice channels (Quick Order, Web Order, Fax) using in-house system software in line with policies and service level agreements.
• Make outgoing phone calls to German speaking customers where appropriate in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution.
• Proactively develop relationships where possible, building opportunities with both new and existing customers and ensuring high levels of customer retention at all times.
• Ensure a proactive, flexible and positive approach at all times when handling customer requests.
• Be available when requested to receive in-coming German speaking customer queries via telephone (Voice customer service requests).
• Participate in the ongoing development of Customer Care and the wider business, and proactively contribute to personal learning and improvement.
• Keep up to date with, and ensure a thorough understanding of, the company’s business structure and product portfolio. There is no requirement to give advice on specific product recommendations.
• Passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
• Must be fluent in both oral and written English and German.
• Excellent IT skills. Knowledge of sales process and ordering systems is desirable but not essential.
• Excellent communication skills with both internal & external customers.
• Able to build good relationships at all levels with a positive and flexible approach.
• Able to solve problems, have initiative, and open to continuous improvement and learning.
• Contact Centre Team Leaders – Non Voice for meeting team targets across all Non Voice channels
• Customer Service Operations Manager - Non Voice for meeting departmental service level targets across all Non Voice channels
Working Hours Available:
2,2,3 shift (37.63 hours per week on average):
Over a two week period
Week 1 – Monday & Tuesday working, Wednesday & Thursday Off, Friday, Saturday, Sunday working
Week 2 – Monday & Tuesday Off, Wednesday & Thursday working, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Off
Hours are 7am – 7pm with a 75 minute break. Salary £23,000 per annum.
Standard (37.5 hours per week):
Monday to Friday with 45 minutes lunch.
A shift: 07:00 – 15:15 = £20,000 per annum
C shift: 09:45 – 18:00 = £20,000 per annum
22 days holiday plus 8 UK bank holidays.