Customer Service position for Swedish speakers in Romania!
One of our clients is looking for Swedish speakers for an office in Cluj, the second biggest cities in Romania and will give you an opportunity to develop yourself and be part of this exciting role: Technical Support / Customer Service. The job offers an attractive salary and relocation package along with the fantastic chance to gain international experience. The company you will be working for has placed a large multinational contact centre in Cluj and maintains 70 centres worldwide, employing 20,000 people working in 30 different languages.
• Provide information via telephone, email and chats;
• Operating all the electronic services;
• Build relationships with customers;
• Support the team, and ask for support;
• Using the database to register each call, email or chat.
• Fluent Swedish and English (both written and spoken);
• Knowledge of hardware and software (MS Office, Internet);
• High school degree;
• High interest in IT;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to solve problems;
• Proactive personality and eager to learn;
• Customer Service experience (Desirable).
• Excellent Salary: 18k up to 19k euros (Gross) per year;
• Amazing relocation package (2 weeks of accommodation and €1000 NET paid the first week);
• Private medical insurance;
• Discount in sports, shops, online services;
• Real opportunities for career development within the company.
Does this vacancy seem like a perfect opportunity for you? Don’t think anymore and apply today! Send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and start your international career today.
MGI aims to build lasting relationships and to help you in advancing your career. For more information on available positions, please visit www.mgirecruitment.com.
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Nordic Languages jobs in Romania
- £17,500 to £20,000 Permanent Vacancy IT, Internet Swedish jobs in Romania