Interviewer fluent in French (01OC2)
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
Here at Sofica-Group, we provide our employees with:
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make Sofica Group a great place to work at.
Your main responsibilities will be related with:
- Respond to emails and phone calls promptly and in accordance with established procedures;
- Provide technical support to customers (trough e-mail and phone);
- Track the cases and CSAT results following the processes;
- Follow up with the customers until problem is resolved;
- Monitor the relevant queues;
- Follow up on cases assigned, creation of new cases according to the processes; with minimal supervision
Do you have the following?
- Excellent level French language;
- Excellent level of English language;
- Excellent customer handling skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work with minimum supervision;
- Experience in customer handling or IT background will be an advantage;
Then be part of our global team of more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!