German Marketing Advisor
We are currently looking for a German Marketing Advisor to work for a big automotive industry based in Luton.
The MAC Agent is responsible for the support of Sales and Marketing and customer dialogue programmes for all customer and product segments. This position also conducts outbound marketing calls. This is a commercial, administrative role and requires contact by telephone, fax, email or data input.
Main responsibilities include:
- Handles inbound customer contacts, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence in form of letters, emails and faxes
- Conducts outbound marketing calls on a scripted basis, which are predominantly routine and require limited response adaptation only
- May perform outbound follow-up calls as required
- Initiates customer fulfillment requests via standard procedures and/or third party contact
- Answers common customer questions
- Evaluates need for call escalation and may forward problem calls to specialist or team leader for resolution or more detailed information
- High school graduation
- Further commercial education/qualification, either via apprenticeship diploma or college/university degree
- Excellent written and spoken German
- Ability to use English as a second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems issues, performance evaluation and training purposes
- 1–2 years contact centre experience, preferably in a sales related environment.