Customer Care Specialist w/ German - IT Company - Athens, Greece
Looking for a Professional Experience Abroad?
Enjoy a beautiful experience, discovering a wonderful city and take this opportunity to work in a young and vibrant company!
Athens offers you a blend of historical and modern features that will make you fall in love with the city! The capital of Greece is waiting for you!
We are looking for someone with a keen interest for Customer Service and excellent Communication Skills. This is a customer focused role and your job will be to provide a professional and informative response to all issues by phone or email.
What are we looking for?
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
- Enthusiastic, courteous, directive and positive
- Customer oriented and Problem Solver
- Excellent communication skills and Phone Manner
- Ability to handle and manage stressful situations (difficult calls)
- Team Player
What are we offering?
- Attractive salary + 2 extra salaries (1 full before Christmas, ½ before Easter and ½ holidays) +
- Performance Bonus (up to €200)
- Complete relocation package (flight ticket, 2 weeks hotel accommodation,)
- Quick long distance recruitment process without additional travel costs
- Free Greek language courses
- Wide range of social, cultural and recreational activities
If you would like to get more information about this opportunity, please get in touch.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, find me on skype: inesmgi. I look forward to hearing from you!
This position is not for you but you know someone who could be interested? Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information and employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment