Dutch , Finnish, Czech and Slovak roles in Bucharest - Start your career in Bucharest
6 days left
- Job Type
- Contract to Permanent
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
- Opening invoices in workflow tool
- Checking data and details in the ERP system
- Entering correct data, performing online checks
- Communicating and clarifying with suppliers
- Fluent in English and in one of these languages :Dutch, Czech, Slovak, Finnish
- Candidate must have European nationality
- Accounting knowledge – basic level
- Work experience with and ERP system (advantage)
- University graduate (Economic studies are an advantage)
- Similar work experience would be great advantage but not necessary
- Applicants must be available or willing to relocate to Romania
- Flight ticket (for non locals)
- 2 weeks hotel accommodation
- Salary – Double than normal cost of living
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Private medical insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
- You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
- All are services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
Apply for Dutch , Finnish, Czech and Slovak roles in Bucharest - Start your career in Bucharest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Western European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Dutch jobs in Bucharest
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation English jobs in Bucharest
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Nordic Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £17,500 to £20,000 Contract to Permanent Translation, Localization, Interpretation Finnish jobs in Bucharest