Customer Service Representative - German Speaking
Target Start Date:ASAP
MOO is looking for a German Speaking Customer Service Representative to join the growing Customer Service team.
Perhaps we’re biased (okay, we are!), but we think our CS agents are the best in the business. The MOO CS team are skilled problem solvers with varied backgrounds - anything from e-commerce and design to artworking.
Working on the CS team at MOO requires a high level of professionalism over phone (primarily) as well as email and online chat. But more than that, it requires people who thrive on solving tricky problems, have more patience than a kindergarten teacher, and genuinely love putting a satisfied-customer-smile on the face of every single person they help.
- Responding to customer inquiries via phone, email and online chat.
- Handling enquiries ranging from order status, general product information, technical issues and pricing.
- Dealing with customer refunds, credits and returns requests.
- Handling customer escalations in a professional manner and transferring them to appropriate supervisor or peer.
- Identifying opportunities for site and process improvements and communicating them to supervisor/manager.
- Ideally around 1 year of customer service experience.
- Excellent English and German oral and written skills.
- Enthusiasm for problem solving.
- Initiative and decisiveness.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Advanced computer skills – internet and email.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
What you'll get in return
MOO’s awesome and extensive benefits package, including (but not limited to)...
- MOO’s Profit Share Plan
- The opportunity to be part of a dynamic and fast growing team
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays and an extra day per year of service (and on your fifth anniversary we’ll even give you a mini paid sabbatical!)
- Contributory pension matched up to 5%
- Free ice cream, cake, drinks fridge and more!