Dutch-English Bilingual Inside Sales Representative
Are you a fan of Google? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
TeleTech is offering you an astounding opportunity to represent an online Search Engine Giant. You will work as part of a team of top class sales professionals, growing and developing your extensive client base in an innovative and fast paced environment.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of an award-winning sales and business development team for one of the world’s fastest growing companies.
If you are fluent in English and Dutch, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking. Our current staff has an average tenure of nearly double that seen in similar customer service environments. In other words... once you join, you'll find a home. Our employees say they particularly appreciate...
Sharing Technical & Computer Savvy Skills
Ability to immerse yourself and your family into an English-speaking environment,
while working closely with others with similar cultural backgrounds
In addition to demonstrating sales and business development expertise, our Inside Sales Representatives have additional responsibilities, including:
- Contacting existing customers via telephone and email on a daily basis
- Consulting with clients to provide the best solution for their business goal
- Building customer relationships and managing accounts while increasing program revenue
- Developing accounts and growing strategic relationships
- Using existing client data to provide custom recommendations tailored to client goals
- Processing orders set by the customer regularly
- Other related duties as assigned.
A successful Inside Sales Representative will have a minimum of 1 year sales experience with a proven track record and a strong desire to exceed expectations and sales initiatives. Additionally you will need:
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent English
- Ability to speak, read and write fluent Dutch
- High school diploma required; four year degree a plus
- Exemplary communication skills and superior listening skills
- Self-starter who can meet deadlines and enjoys working in a competitive inside sales environment
- Highly motivated and goal-oriented
- Takes direction well while also demonstrating leadership capabilities
- Creative decision making skills and proven ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Office and basic use of voicemail and electronic mail systems
Having a successful sales track record while providing outstanding customer service and business development can be challenging, so we offer our Inside sales Representative a competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation).
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- On site canteen
- 2O annual leave days + 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in 17 countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.