Dutch roles - Customer service and Shared services and finance - Bucharest
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails
• Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution
• Maintain high standards for customer services
• Identify and resolve technical issues
• Provide feedback to the team manager
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Team player
• Customer Care Oriented
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
• University graduate
• Flight ticket (for non locals)
• 2 weeks hotel accommodation
• Salary – Double than normal cost of living
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Private medical insurance
• Meal vouchers
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
• Low costs of living
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.