Social Care Support Specialist - Danish or Finnish or Swedish speaking
Social Care Support Specialist – Danish or Finnish or Swedish speaking
£15,600 per year + relocation assistance
Our Client is one of the world’s best known technology and software companies. Its dedicated team provides multi lingual front line technical support within many product groups.
The Social Care Support Specialist (SCSS) is a front-line role, responsible for monitoring and responding to comments and feedback through Social Media channels, such as Facebook & Twitter. While the role focus is on Social Media, the SCSS will also support customer interactions through, email, voice, chat and community forums. This role reports to the Social Media Team Manager, ensuring that responsiveness to posts and comments is delivered within an agreed service level, and that the communication style and tone conforms to agreed Social Media guidelines.
- High level of fluency in written and spoken English and in role specific language requirement.
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates at least 6 month’s experience in a customer service environment.
- Social Media - Must have experience using popular Social Media platforms, especially Facebook & Twitter.
- Effective Communication - Creative writing skills - ability to repeat the same message, written in many different ways and tailor to customer technical expertise level.
- Working with others - Team player, with the patience to learn and adapt to the communication style of, our client and their products brand personality. Supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards. Takes an active role in generating a pleasant, productive and professional working environment.
- Planning & Organising - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload, and work on their own accord. Diplomatic and cool under pressure.
- Specialist Expertise- Demonstrates excellent technical proficiency and reasonable knowledge of the Internet, can communicate technical issues trouble shoot in a friendly manner to all levels of technical ability.
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative.
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets.
- Managing Change- Ability to work effectively in a fast-pace, dynamic and changing environment.
- Negotiation and Influencing - Excellent negotiation skills and ability to deal confidently with escalations /complaints.
- Passion – Keen interest in Social Media engagement and delivering excellent customer service.
- Innovation – Ability to look beyond obvious solutions and experiment with different approaches.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
£7.50 per hour (equivalent to £15,600 per annum gross (taxes to be deducted).
HOURS OF WORK
40 hours per week Monday to Sunday between 7 am and 7 pm. Your Department’s operational hours are 24 hours 7 days per week. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post. Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements.HOLIDAYS
21 Holiday & 6 Stat days & birthday day off. Holidays cannot be taken in the first month of employment.
RELOCATION PACKAGE (If applicable):
- Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250)
- Accommodation provided on arrival in Belfast
- Relocation class on first day
- Ongoing relocation support
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Nordic Languages jobs in Belfast
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Danish jobs in Belfast
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Finnish jobs in Belfast
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Call Centre, Customer Service Swedish jobs in Belfast