HR Payroll Administrator with French and Dutch
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team in Prague as an:
HR Payroll Administrator (French and Dutch)
The payroll administrator acts as a contact person between the employees of the client (an international IT company) and a payroll processor.
- Process payroll inputs
- Assist with queries related to the payslips of a client’s employees
- Perform internal/external controls for quality assurance
- Update/create process documentation as requested
- Participate in knowledge transfer if required
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Dutch and French;
- Active team player with a pro-active attitude;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use various systems efficiently);
- Excellent client and customer focus.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and gain valuable international work experience while working in a Dutch team;
- Relocation bonus;
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance and bonus schemes etc.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to Sander Boezen at email@example.com.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org