Dutch Speaking Junior HR Specialist
Join a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of specialists who work on outsourcing projects for clients from different countries. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, and HR. Currently we are looking for talented people to join our international team of recent graduates in Prague as a:
Junior HR Specialist
As an HR specialist you are in direct and indirect contact (phone & email) with the client (client's employees, HR community, third parties etc.) and you take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in lifecycle management areas such as onboarding, contracts, expatriation, reward, payroll, compensation and benefits, absenteeism, updating Time and Attendance data base and exit.
- Assisting with calls and email requests from employees and partnering effectively with third parties;
- Advise the client on various issues concerning HR policies and processes;
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems and tracking tools;
- Create official HR documents (employment contracts, exit documents, references etc.);
- Create and process various reports;
- Provide feedback for process improvements;
- Actively participating in various side activities and projects including individual development plan.
Job Description Qualifications
- Higher education required;
- Fluent level of Dutch and English;
- Active team player;
- Strong computer skills (ability to learn and use efficiently various systems);
- Ability to analyze and solve complex issues;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and good working spirit;
- Taking initiative and actively think about improvements.
- Develop yourself in a dynamic international environment and create valuable international work experience;
- Ample possibilities to grow via our training curriculum (management traineeships; coaching programs, etc.);
- Competitive local salary and wide range of benefits (meal and wellness coupons, 5 weeks of holiday, health insurance, working from home and incentive pay.);
- Professional growth based on performance.
How to apply?
Please send your CV to Sander Boezen at email@example.com.
For more information about a career at Accenture, please visit www.accenture.cz/career or send an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.