Customer Sales Advisor
Customer Advisor (Inbound & Outbound Sales)
As the world’s biggest car hire booking service (part of the Priceline Group), we’re looking for sales professionals to join our international team, playing a crucial role in helping our customers to choose the vehicle they need – so you’ll need to be empathetic, creative and capable of critical thinking. We’re looking for candidates to join us for a full-time position (37.5 hours weekly) on a rotational pattern dependant on the opening hours of your market.
- Deliver a high level of customer service by:
o Using positive language when answering questions while they’re browsing our website.
o Engaging with each customer find their ideal car.
o Spotting opportunities to provide information that your customer may require at a later stage.
- Consistently create encouraging experiences for our customers, whether they’re booking online/over the phone.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and motivated by their results.
- We love getting it done: Understands customers needs and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.
What Rentalcars. com will offer you
- Paid 4 week induction training.
- Work schedules provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- International working environment with 40+ languages spoken in one building.
- Fantastic feeling of community in our vibrant office in central Manchester.
- Terrific career progression - our Marketing, Finance, Commercial & IT departments provide even more opportunities to develop & advance.
- Performance based bonus plan.
- Paid holiday time (30 days including statutory public holidays, which increases with service).
- Free fruit, porridge, cereals, hot & cold beverages plus subsidised dining.
- Pension scheme.
- AND: sick pay, discounts for restaurants/entertainment/leisure, life assurance, annual pay review, free eye tests (contributions towards glasses), enhanced maternity/paternity pay, travel loan/cycle to work scheme, enrolment in our employee assistance programme, childcare vouchers, cash for employee referrals, ongoing learning, onsite training with self-development facilities (we love doing stuff together), recognition for length of service/personal milestones, professional membership subscriptions.