German speaking representatives for leading IT company! +Relocation support
Location: Athens, Greece
Job Descrioption: Customer Service & Technical Support
Employment Type: Full-Time
Days and Hours: 8hours per day / 5 days per week / 24/7 vacancies
Position: German Customer Care Representative
Teleperformance Group is the worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience and Teleperformance Hellas is one of the proudest members of it. With more than 4.200 current employees and facilities with the highest level of standards, close to center of Athens, our company provides outstanding services to thousands of clients around the world making their lives better and our partners more and more delighted for our cooperation.
Job Description: To efficiently and effectively support customers or prospective customers via Inbound calls, chatting and email in both German and English.
- You will resolve customer support related issues and provide callers with proper solutions to their concerns.
- You will deliver excellent service to the customer in a professional, positive, and timely manner.
- You will build customer relationships-earn their loyalty and trust by being polite and helpful.
If you think that you are interested in relocating and coming here to join in Teleperformance Family, read below our great offers:
- The training is going to be in English 8 hours daily, will start in a couple of weeks from today
- The department operates 24/7 services therefore you will be asked to work 5 days per week, 8 hours per day in rotating shifts and in within Weekends or Bank Holidays too
- 14 salaries per year ( A full one on Christmas, half for Easter and half for Summer vacation)
- +25% extra payment for working in night shifts and +75% extra payment working in our Holiday
- Great Joining bonus in tickets Vouchers
- VISA provisioning
- 2 weeks free accommodation in our collaborating hotels
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- Air tickets are provided by Teleperformance Greece
- Pick up from the airport to our premises after your arrival
And we have more and more for you:
- A professional, modern and multicultural environment
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Excellent salary
- Monthly performance bonus
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Health insurance coverage
- In-House doctor and examination center
- Pension benefits
- Free Greek courses for all employees
- Discounts and extra benefits for all employees
- Employees-relations team supports all new employees from abroad to settle down
- Casual dress code
Candidate’s Profile: Each applicant can give us a part of himself and this is what we are looking for in an International Company. You can be a part of our team:
- Fluent in German and English (both in written and verbal skills)
- Working knowledge of PC
- Ability to work flexible hours (8 hours/day - 24/7)
- Capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.