Dutch , Czech , Polish speaking roles in Finance area
Accounts Receivable Exec. - Help the Company’s customers by processing outstanding AR invoices, reporting & communicating with their 3rd party customers, regarding the AR invoices. Maintain relations with payment overdue customers and inform them regarding available options for resolving payment issues. Last but not least, enjoy communicating with people worldwide!
- Fluency in English and in one of these languages : Czech , Dutch , Polish
- Good level of English
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Desire to gain great customer service skills
- Very good Computer skills
- University degree (any)
- Positive attitude towards the world
- Be willing to gain professional skills
RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED: Candidates coming from abroad can benefit from a relocation package that includes : Up to 2 weeks of hotel accommodation, covered transportation costs to Bucharest, as well as a potential and negotiable rent assistance, where applicable. They will also provide you with information and assistance on how to find a place to live and help you get your tax number bank account and any necessary documents to start your life in Bucharest.
- Good salary
- Full relocation package
- Special insurances – great medical and life insurance
- Additionally – other monetary and non-monetary benefits
- World class, paid training (certificates included)
- Exceptionally multicultural environment
- Numerous, daily Company social events you can be a part of
Who we are:
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
- You will have a contact person who gives you all job-related details
- You can ask for your application’s feedback anytime via email or phone
- You don’t have to face a situation where a company does not reply to you for days
- All of our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus schemes to candidates.
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Dutch jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Eastern European Languages jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Czech jobs in Bucharest
- £15,000 to £17,500 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Polish jobs in Bucharest