Experienced Account Receivable from Poland. Excellent conditions. Bucharest
If you are interested in joining a growing multinational company, working in a dynamic environment within the financial sector, we have a very attractive opportunity for you.
Our client is a multinational business outsourcing company with over 70,000 employees in 25 countries. They specialize in Healthcare, Aerospace, Hi-tech and Automotive industries among many others and serve their clients in 30 different languages.
The job would involve you managing a variety of financial and account management tasks for our client.
- Polish with excellent English skills
- Bachelor degree
- A good team player
- A problem solving mind
- Orientation on client satisfaction
Benefits and compensation:
- Full relocation package containing flight and two weeks of accommodation
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Rent allowance
- Meal vouchers
- Medical insurance
To apply please send your CV in English to email@example.com
At MGI Recruitment we do not just provide a service – we offer a partnership. We know that it is people who make business and we understand that having the right people makes all the difference. For live jobs visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Refer a friend and we will give you €150 if his/hers application is successful!
More jobs like this
- £10,000 to £12,500 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Western European Languages jobs in Romania
- £10,000 to £12,500 Permanent Vacancy Graduate English jobs in Romania
- £10,000 to £12,500 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Eastern European Languages jobs in Romania
- £10,000 to £12,500 Permanent Vacancy Graduate Polish jobs in Romania