French and German Sales Executive
Position: Sales Executive – Compressor Electronics
Location: UK- NW-Manchester.
Salary: £ Excellent
About us: CPM Engineering is a Manchester based electro-mechanical repair facility, serving the North-West’s rotating plant and equipment from large multi-site plants to single sites across a multitude of industries.
We use our extensive knowledge and engineering expertise to offer the full spectrum of care for your assets. We deliver proactive maintenance to stop equipment from failing in the first place, complete management packages that include engineering out repetitive problems, repairs services or where necessary the best solution replacement.
Our repair workshop is one of the largest in the UK and represents a three million pounds investment. It hosts our 15 tonne lifting facility and is manned 24/7 by our specialists engineers. We care about flexibility, reliability and quality, just as we believe our customers do.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Team Leader this office based role will be to increase sales within market sectors by researching markets technically and commercially by means of telephone, internet and other sources of data, analyse and develop by a multimedia marketing approach.
- Research specific markets opportunities for electronic drives repairs.
- Call OEM’s, Users, Agents and other user groups with the purpose of selling electronic drive repairs
- Gather information and ascertain technical, commercial and logistical requirements of the market.
- Grow existing customer sales
- Identify key drivers in the market sector.
- Identify new potential users.
- Report on the viability of the market sector.
- Develop a marketing campaign including direct mailing, telephone marketing, emailing and promotions in order to increase market share.
- Execute the marketing campaign with a view to developing potential users into sound profitable customers.
- Monitor sales revenue and sales activities for all customers.
- Development of audio-visual presentations as directed from time to time.
- Regular telephone surveys to customers soliciting their views.
- Monthly reporting on sales activity and performance.
The position calls for a well organised, determined individual possessing a relevant qualification or experience. The individual needs to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to converse with all levels by verbal and written communication.
This position calls for a highly committed, determined and well-motivated person who is committed to the objectives of the business.
Flexibility and Adaptability:
The position calls for the person to adapt not only to the Company, Service and Quality Policies, but also its culture.
An ability to adapt to new or redefined arrangement, skills and working circumstances is also required.