Amazing Dutch Customer Support position to work for a Supply Chain Store!
Our client is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative to support one of the major Supply Chain Stores in the market.
• Dealing with customer's queries providing effective and useful support;
• Giving advice to customers on current discounts/promotions;
• Keeping customers’ level of satisfaction high by meeting their expectations.
• Open and communicative personality;
• Fluency in Dutch and advanced knowledge of English;
• Customer-oriented attitude;
• High school degree or finished apprenticeship;
• Work permit for Europe.
• Attractive salary and Possibility of Career Progression;
• Airport Pick-up + Initial flight expenses refund;
• Free Annual Flight to your homeland;
• Intensive training and familiarization phase;
• Private Health Insurance;
• Accommodation in a room of our company’s owned apartment;
• Free Portuguese Language Courses.
To apply, please send your most updated CV to Vanessa at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!