Client Advisor for a Global Banking Institution with Italian (01PFX)
TeleTech [previously known as Sofica-Group], is the fastest growing BPO Company on the Bulgarian market. Our experience allows us to provide services to leading local and global clients.
At TeleTech, we are proud of our team of young and talented multilingual speakers. Our employees join a global team of 40,000 who speak 49 languages in 80 countries. We provide learning and development opportunities that give them, a growth oriented culture, and a stimulating and positive work environment.
When you join our team, you are more than just an employee. You are a member of the TeleTech family. That's why we offer benefits and perks that support your quality of life, goals and future needs.
Here at Teletech, we provide our employees with:
• Extensive training programs;
• Environment that stimulates achievement and excellent customer service;
• Competitive remuneration package;
• Access top notch business best practices;
• Work in a challenging and pleasant business environment;
So join our team of upbeat professionals and support some of the most successful organizations on the planet! It is people just like YOU that make Teletech a great place to work at.
Your responsibilities will be related with:
• Assist clients with locating online tax documents and step by step guides to filing taxes
• Provide basic explanation of details found on specific company forms
• Explain basic features of content including grant, award and share details
• Assist in generating new passwords, unlocking accounts and resetting security
• Initiate research inquiries for missing online items
• Submit inquiries to update dividend status to either reinvestment or check
• Provide basic balance information, past trade details and reprints of statements
Do you have the following?
• Excellent language skills in Italian and English;
• At least one year experience in customer service
• Economic background is considered an advantage
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently working with minimal supervision
Then be part of our global team of more than 40,000 employees in over 18 countries worldwide!
Click on the Apply Online button to let us know about you.
All documents will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.