Regional Sales Coordinator
Job Function Sales Planning/Support
Job Locations GBR - LONDON
Dow Jones is a global provider of news and business information, delivering content to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. Dow Jones has produced unrivaled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world's largest news gathering operations globally. It produces leading publications and products including the flagship Wall Street Journal, America's largest newspaper by paid circulation; Factiva, Barron's, MarketWatch, Financial News, DJX, Dow Jones Risk & Compliance, Dow Jones Newswires, and Dow Jones VentureSource.
Regional Sales Coordinator - German, Russian and/or French Language x2
Where is it based? - London
- Do you speak English, French, Russian and/or German?
- Are you looking for a Sales Support role with a Global organisation?
- Can you demonstrate strong administration and IT skills (Database, Excel etc)?
If so, this exciting position may be just what you are looking for.
What is the role?
We are looking for someone to join the UK sales team in a support function. Based in London, you will get to know the sales process as well as learn about our market leading diverse products by supporting the UK sales teams. You will provide full administration to the team including submission of sales orders, recording updates on the CRM system ensuring accuracy and speed at all times.
What is my personal contribution?
- Responsibility for providing administration support to sales team within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Submitting sales orders and ensuring the paperwork is completed and filed in a timely fashion, liaising with both internal and external contacts
- Working alongside the sales teams in the production of corporate information
- Working with the current processes in place within the teams and reviewing ways of improving them
- Assist the sales teams on complex pitches
What do you need from me?
- Fluency in English, French, Russia and/or German
- Ability to handle a busy workload in a calm and professional manner being Proactive/Solution oriented
- Excellent Interpersonal skills - ability to interact with variety of different personalities, not afraid to challenge for follow up information - Both written and verbal
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritise tasks accordingly
- Intermediate / Advanced Microsoft office working knowledge
- Knowledge of CRM system would be advantageous preferably Salesforce
- Ability to be able to build relationships both internally and externally
- Self-motivated , trustworthy and builds confidence
- Knowledge and interest in the financial markets desirable
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Vets
Apply Here: www.Click2apply.net/sxvmzyckhj
More jobs like this
- Contract Secretarial, Administration Western European Languages jobs in London (Central)
- Contract Secretarial, Administration Dutch jobs in London (Central)
- Contract Secretarial, Administration English jobs in London (Central)
- Contract Secretarial, Administration German jobs in London (Central)
- Contract Secretarial, Administration Nordic Languages jobs in London (Central)