Scandinavian Positions – Marketing, PPC, Customer Service, Translation - York,UK
Due to rapid growth throughout Europe, we are looking to recruit full or part time specialists to join our multilingual marketing division, based in York.
We have a number of different positions available to support the growth of our Scandinavian markets, specifically in Sweden, Norway and Denmark:
- Marketing – researching local market competitors in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and understanding their strategies.
- PPC – supporting in the creation and optimisation of high volume PPC campaigns across the Google AdWords and Bing platforms.
- Customer Service – providing excellent customer service and sales for the Scandinavian market via email and telephone.
- Translation – supporting the translation of the Gear4music website in our Scandinavian countries.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and be a key part of Gear4music’s growth in our Scandinavian markets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
- To be considered for a PPC position you must have some previous experience of marketing via Google Ad Words, involving both advertising and campaign management.
- Some experience of working in a customer service, sales or marketing team.
- Computer literate to a high standard, with good Microsoft Office skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Highly communicative.
- Able to work independently as well as a part of a team.
- Efficient time management.
- An interest and appreciation of music would be advantageous.
Things to Consider
- You must have eligibility to work in the UK.
- You must have the ability to work from our office in York, UK.
- You must be multilingual in English and Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
- As market leaders Gear4music are able to offer highly competitive remuneration packages, based upon skills & experience.
- In the event that relocation is required, assistance can be provided.
We can consider contributing towards relocation costs such as removal costs, home rental deposits etc. in the event that you are successful for a position. For candidates travelling a considerable distance for interview we can consider contributing towards travel costs. The details of this will be discussed on an individual basis before approval.
Upon application please state which type of work you would like to be considered for e.g. Marketing, PPC, Customer Service, Translation. We can then provide a full role profile for the specific role you are most interested in.
Launched in 2003 and now with over 600,000 customers, Gear4music is a leading ecommerce retailer of musical instruments and music equipment. We sell music gear from orchestral instruments to rock 'n' roll, including guitars, drum kits, digital pianos, saxophones and cellos, plus leading recording and studio equipment.
To support the growth of our business, we are looking for talented individuals to work at our HQ in York. In return we can offer competitive pay, generous staff discount on all musical products, plus company benefits including a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and a pension scheme. If you would like a career within an ambitious growing company, where you can expect to be treated well in return for your hard work, please apply today.
Apply for Scandinavian Positions – Marketing, PPC, Customer Service, Translation - York,UK
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Nordic Languages jobs in York
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Danish jobs in York
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Norwegian jobs in York
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Translation, Localization, Interpretation Swedish jobs in York