Join a multicultural Team - French CS Role in Athens
French Speakers boost your career and work in a well-known multinational media company in Athens!
Work in sunny beautiful Greece, in the heart of its vibrant capital city. Athens is not only a dynamic city but also the cradle of European history and culture. Located on the Aegean coast, you will be just a boat ride away from the legendary white and blue houses of Santorin, the party famous island of Mykonos and all the hidden jewels Greece has to offer.
Our Client is the worldwide leader in outsourcing customer care and technical support. Their Greek headquarters has partnerships with large and well known international companies and represents 34 different languages and dialects and offers a unique multicultural work environment.
You will be supporting one of the biggest companies related to designs and manufacture of mobile communication devices, media devices, personal computers and portable digital music players
- Provide assistance to customers by phone, email and chat.
- Creating or Maintaining a long lasting business relationship with the clients
- Assists in making reports or charts to schedule
- Attends training sessions and assists in cross training.
- Provide other customer services as defined in contract requirements for position
- Native-level or fluent French and English Speaker
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet/phone applications
- Have a Professional attitude and work well within a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- Relocation package - Flights paid, Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks
- Career development opportunities
- Office location in the city centre
- Multicultural environment
- Fast long distance recruitment process (no additional travel costs)
With our client’s training program this position could be a first step towards a fast paced career development. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, do not miss it!
How to Apply?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org