Account Manager (French + English + 1 Other European Language)
Games Workshop has been designing and manufacturing Toy Soldiers for over 30 years. We do pretty much everything ourselves because we are obsessed with the quality of our products and services.
About the Job
Do you enjoy the challenge of selling to existing business customers and managing their product range, to grow their businesses over the long term?
Would you enjoy seeing the results of your hard work through the success of your customers?
You will be supporting the existing account managers in the office (when they are out of the business), by contacting their accounts. (These are usually independent toy stores, hobby stores, music stores).
In this role you will be:
- Calling independent retail outlets to ensure that they have the right range in stock
- Advising them on what products they need to order to suit their business needs so that they can maximise all sales opportunities
- Developing a relationship of trust with your customers• Performing stock checks and ensuring they reorder stock that has been sold
- Informing them of new product ranges and identifying opportunities to close sales
- Looking for more ways to grow the number of customers committed to our stockist programme, and ensuring a long-term beneficial trading relationship.
We know that getting every customer’s full attention every time you call them, not to mention making sure they do a regular stock check, can be hard. Managing your time effectively to make sure every customer is called on schedule is no easy task either, but these are just the sorts of challenges that the right person for this job will relish.
Other Essential Information
Language ability: Fluency in French and English is essential plus one of the following European Languages; German, Swedish, Spanish, Italian, Czech or Polish.
The successful candidate will cover and support colleagues in account development across Europe where required.
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Location: Nottingham, UK
- 30 days holiday per year + 3 UK bank holidays
- On site Gym
- On site Bar
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Sports and social club
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Share Save Scheme
- Free car parking
- Profit share bonus
- Child care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
How to Apply: To apply we ask that you send a letter about why you want to work at Games Workshop, why you would be suitable for that particular job and why you want this job. Please also include an up-to-date copy of your resume.
More jobs like this
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Nottingham
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications English jobs in Nottingham
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications French jobs in Nottingham
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Italian jobs in Nottingham
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Spanish jobs in Nottingham