Business Development Executive (French + German language required)
Games Workshop has been designing and manufacturing Toy Soldiers for over 30 years. We do pretty much everything ourselves. Why? Because we are obsessed with the quality of our products and services.
Salary: £27,000 per annum + Performance Related Pay
Location: Nottingham, UK
Language Requirement: German & French to a fluent business level is essential.
(Swiss-German or Italian would be advantageous but not essential)
Company Benefits Include:
- 30 days holiday per year
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Share Save Scheme
- Up to 50% discount on products
- Sports and social club
- On site subsidised staff restaurant
- On site Gym
- On site Bar
- Free car parking
- Relocation support
About the job
Do you want to be responsible for growing sales by finding new people & places to stock our line of products across Switzerland & Austria? Are you excited by finding and talking to small business owners and learning how Games Workshop can help them make more money?
Is listening, learning and understanding each person’s individual circumstance important to you?
In this role as you will be:
- Cold calling independent retail outlets in Switzerland & Austria (such as Hobby Stores), fact finding about their business and convincing them to stock and sell our product range
- Build strong relationships to help you establish an ongoing pipeline of clients
- Identifying opportunities to close sales and generate new business
- Lead generation
- You will be responsible for making sure every new business you open is prepared for a long lasting relationship with Games Workshop
- Responsible for creating and delivering a plan to open new business
- Working to set targets and KPI’s
We know that making that 50th phone call at the end of a long day of rejection just as good as the first is the real challenge in this job. Success in this job relies on staying cheerful and confident in the face of rejection, and above all never slackening the pace. Doing this consistently is tough, and only those people who enjoy this kind of challenge will be successful.
How to Apply: To apply we ask that you send a letter about why you want to work at Games Workshop, why you would be suitable for that particular job and why you want this job. Please also include an up-to-date copy of your resume.
(Keywords: sales, business development, account manager, account management, gaming, bilingual, multilingual, customer service, b2b, b2c, executive, representative, manager, consultant, French, German, Swiss)