Graduates to train as Electronic Forms Consultants with Japanese, German or Korean language fluency
We have 3 vacancies for Graduates to be trained as Electronic Forms Consultants. Candidates must be fluent, and have expert level written ability in one of the following languages:
- Japanese (visa sponsorship may be possible)
Initial Job Requirements:
- Gain expertise in all aspects of Electronic Forms design using our specialist E-forms design package.
- Supporting customers in use of E-Forms and server application (the server software is used for hosting and processing forms).
- Assist in developing training and marketing materials in foreign language.
- Assist in testing E-forms and new developments of system.
- General assistance.
After gaining expertise and experience:
- Manage E-form project from creation of design specification right through to installation and ongoing customer support.
- Devise and conduct webinar training for customers in use of E-forms, forms server software and design package.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high standard of written and spoken English.
- High standard of written and spoken foreign language.
- Have good appreciation of design and usability (this is essential when creating e-forms that have an attractive, well organized, and thoughtful layout).
- Ability to learn all aspects of a sophisticated software application, gaining high level of expertise.
- To advise and work with a diverse set of customers, the successful candidate must be able to quickly gain a good understanding how they work and the challenges they face.
- Ability to gain basic competence with a range of additional software products - including Photoshop, Ms Office, Microsoft Web-Server, Database Management.
- Ability to gain basic understanding of simple scripting programming languages (training will be given in simple programming).
- Sometimes working alone the candidate must show self motivation, initiative and confidence in working without supervision.
- Convey a highly professional manner when dealing with customers in person, via email and over the phone.
- Happy for occasional travel.
Note: The role requires a wide range of skills. A background in IT is not essential.
- Initial starting salary offered will be based on age and experience, in the region of £20 - £22k.
- The position has long term career potential, with a salary rising in line with the value added by the applicant.
- We have pleasant, friendly offices in the Centre of Bury St Edmunds.
- Start date to be arranged.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- This is a UK office based role. Full UK working visa required.
Apply by sending send CV and covering letter.
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications German jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Asian Languages jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Japanese jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Korean jobs in Bury St Edmunds