Graduates to train as Electronic Forms Consultants with Japanese, German or Korean language fluency
We have 3 vacancies for Graduates to be trained as Electronic Forms Consultants. Candidates must be fluent, and have expert level written ability in one of the following languages:
- Japanese (visa sponsorship may be possible)
Initial Job Requirements:
- Gain expertise in all aspects of Electronic Forms design using our specialist E-forms design package.
- Supporting customers in use of E-Forms and server application (the server software is used for hosting and processing forms).
- Assist in developing training and marketing materials in foreign language.
- Assist in testing E-forms and new developments of system.
- General assistance.
After gaining expertise and experience:
- Manage E-form project from creation of design specification right through to installation and ongoing customer support.
- Devise and conduct webinar training for customers in use of E-forms, forms server software and design package.
The successful candidate will:
- Have high standard of written and spoken English.
- High standard of written and spoken foreign language.
- Have good appreciation of design and usability (this is essential when creating e-forms that have an attractive, well organized, and thoughtful layout).
- Ability to learn all aspects of a sophisticated software application, gaining high level of expertise.
- To advise and work with a diverse set of customers, the successful candidate must be able to quickly gain a good understanding how they work and the challenges they face.
- Ability to gain basic competence with a range of additional software products - including Photoshop, Ms Office, Microsoft Web-Server, Database Management.
- Ability to gain basic understanding of simple scripting programming languages (training will be given in simple programming).
- Sometimes working alone the candidate must show self motivation, initiative and confidence in working without supervision.
- Convey a highly professional manner when dealing with customers in person, via email and over the phone.
- Happy for occasional travel.
Note: The role requires a wide range of skills. A background in IT is not essential.
- Initial starting salary offered will be based on age and experience, in the region of £20 - £22k.
- The position has long term career potential, with a salary rising in line with the value added by the applicant.
- We have pleasant, friendly offices in the Centre of Bury St Edmunds.
- Start date to be arranged.
- 24 days holiday per year.
- This is a UK office based role. Full UK working visa required.
Apply by sending send CV and covering letter.
Apply for Graduates to train as Electronic Forms Consultants with Japanese, German or Korean language fluency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications German jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Asian Languages jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Japanese jobs in Bury St Edmunds
- £20,000 to £22,000 Permanent Vacancy Telecommunications Korean jobs in Bury St Edmunds