Norwegian speaking Content Manager – (Igaming) - Malta
We are looking for a Norwegian native speaking content writer. This is an excellent opportunity to be working with one of the most important markets for a fast growing company in a creative and dynamic environment. The role will be based in Malta, and you will be working closely with the other members of the organisation to execute the overall business strategy from a content perspective as well as working closely with the SEO managers, to help implement the best SEO/SEM strategy for the sites and the development team to build the best odds comparison site for the Nordic region. The successful applicant will report to the Managing Director and respective Product Owners.
- Revising and sharpening the content across the various platforms that we have today.
- Creating new exciting, shareable and engaging content for the SportsBook vertical.
- Assist in creating an overall content strategy for the Norwegian market.
- Finding possible content partnerships with other websites and guest writing for third party websites.
- Conduct outreach / content marketing for the Sportsbook Comparison sites & content.
- Updating and maintaining content websites.
- Write, create and publishing posts on our social media channels, as well as monitoring them.
- Copywriting for marketing and promotion material, including newsletters, campaign sites and PR.
- Write SEO friendly content and assist the SEO team in implementing the strategy on the sites.
- Proofreading content from other team members and translations of English content.
Skills and experience:
- Native level in spoken and written Norwegian.
- High level in spoken and written the English language.
- Experience in content writing.
- Experience with publishing tools, such as WordPress.
- Experience or high level of interest of social media
- Excellent team skills
- Excellent knowledge and Passion for Sports (Football/Tennis/Horse Racing knowledge, in particular, are considered a plus.)