Dutch speaking Customer Support - Malta
When you live in Malta you have the beach on your doorstep and you enjoy over 300 days of sunshine every year. All of this also comes with an affordable cost of living and fantastic career development opportunities!
Our client, whose head office is based in Malta, is currently hiring a Dutch speaking Customer Service Agent.
What will the job involve?
- Speak to customers via phone, email and live chat; answering questions and generally helping them out.
- Keep accurate records of the customers account and escalate issues internally as and when needed.
- On occasion your language skills might be utilised for translations as well!
What is required?
- The ability to speak and write Dutch at a native level, along with a fluent level of English.
- A positive can do attitude and strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in a similar role would be an advantage but the willingness to learn is a pre-requisite.
What is on offer?
- As an industry standard you can typically expect full relocation support, competitive salary packages and a fantastic working environment.
To hear more about this great opportunity, get in touch with the Betting Connections Team by hitting the ‘Apply’ button and sending us your CV. One of our team will contact you for a chat soon!
If this job is not right for you, but you know of someone whom it would be perfect for, we offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus! So send us your friend recommendations today, or maybe even relocate together!!!
Betting Connections has multilingual vacancies across Europe in locations such as Greece, Malta, Ireland, Portugal, UK and many more!