Kurdish speaking interpreters based in London urgently needed!
Type of vacancy: Freelance/casual
Rates: Competitive, earn as much as you work!
Pearl Linguistics is one of the busiest and most successful Interpreting Companies in the UK.
We are currently looking for freelance Kurdish interpreters or native level Kurdish speakers with experience in community interpreting.
We are extremely in-demand right now; this is an excellent opportunity to receive multiple interpreting assignments from Pearl every day! Our agency is one of the main contractors of the NHS with vast majority of our bookings taking place in Hospitals and GPs within the UK.
Skills and experience required:
- Fluent in English and another language
- Qualification and/or Experience in Interpreting and/or Languages - if you are not sure about your qualification or experience please send us CV our friendly recruitment team will evaluate it for you.
- Face to face interpreting
- Dealing with confidential information
- Time keeping
- Liaising between service user and service provider
Benefits of working as an interpreter:
- Flexibility of hours
- New skills
- No office politics
- Income control
- Benefits of being self-employed
During application, Interpreters will be required to:
- prove interpreting experience or qualification
- be eligible for self-employment in the UK
- provide a current valid DBS check
- provide two references
If you are keen to work in a fast growing interpreting agency which cooperates with a number of organisations in the UK public sector and which can offer you a high number of bookings, then please apply: www.interpreterjobs.co.uk.
More jobs like this
- £16 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Middle East Languages jobs in London (Central)
- £16 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Kurdish jobs in London (Central)
- £16 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Kurdish-Arabic jobs in London (Central)
- £16 Contract Translation, Localization, Interpretation Kurdish-Sorani jobs in London (Central)