Danish Odds Compiler - Malta
- Carry & Deliver betting markets for assigned Responsible Leagues in a timely manner, agreed up to together with the appropriate Team Leader as outlined in the Odds Responsibility schedule.
- Attempt to develop leagues in your responsibility area for through new bet markets, and competitive odds.
- Ultimate responsibility for assigned Leagues, from when events are published to match time.
- Working in a Team Environment to strengthen first and foremost the quality of the offer and productivity of his team, but the overall quality of the sportsbook as well.
- Ongoing analysis and investigation of your leagues, including betting trends, margins, competitors offers and classification of customers.
- As a member of the Sportsbook department you will be required to work risk shifts from time to time as scheduled. Risk shifts cover 24 hrs & 7 days a week. During Risk Shifts you will required to carry out a number of tasks which include;
- Provide 2nd line support to customer care through Skype & email.
- Monitor odds changes using different monitoring tools such as Bet radar
- Monitor incoming bets
- Classify customers based on betting patterns
- Manually review & process incoming bet requests.
- Report any suspected fraudulent betting activity to Risk Manager and the Payments / Fraud Department directly.
- Deep understanding of Sportsbook product and a passion and knowledge of Sports
- Excellent communication, organizational, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Danish
- 1 years of experience in a Sportsbook as an odds trader
Apply for Danish Odds Compiler - Malta
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly