PSP Manager Turkish speaking – Gibraltar
The role of the PSP Manager is to:
- Monitor performances of all payment service providers (PSPs) at a global level.
- To analyse and report on the commercial performance of PSPs and manage all contractual administration.
- Prepare and maintain information on payment projects; methods, domains and products.
- Build and maintain direct relationships with payment providers.
- To scout for new payment solutions in territories required by the business.
- To be a point of contact to our B2B partners from a payments business perspective.
- Provide analysis of PSP key performance indicators
- Provide analysis of the impact of website performance on PSP performance.
- Analyse the performance of credit card processors, checking acceptance rates across a variety of specific factors
- To liaise with PSP and IT on new integrations and any new developments required.
- To assist with ongoing payments projects and researching and testing new products.
- Other ad-hoc projects.
Apply for PSP Manager Turkish speaking – Gibraltar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly