Customer Service Representative - Dutch
Our client is an internationally operating company which provides worldwide distribution through selected retailers. The successful organization was established about 80 years ago and is still a family run business. Historically, the company has manufactured a wide range of furniture for different target groups. Join their international team as
Customer Service Representative – Dutch
Permanent full-time or part-time position in Stuttgart area
Your new duties and responsibilities
- You will ensure optimal customer service to the assigned portfolio of retailers in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- You will support the field sales team as well as the international customer service team.
- You will handle all customers’ requests by telephone and email.
- You will coordinate activities with the field sales team in the designated territory.
- You will maintain customer related data in the ERP system.
- You will administrate retailer contracts.
- You will receive, process and manage orders from account managers and customers.
- You will handle reclamations such as transport and product claims.
- You will monitor customers’ credit line and payments in co-operation with our credit control team.
- You will do cross- and up-selling activities.
- Fluent in Dutch or Flemish and high level of English; any other European language is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and highly service oriented
- Ideally a background within sales, customer service, client relationship management or similar
- Preferably experience in Lotus Notes, MS Office
- You are good with both people and numbers.
- You prefer working in a team environment.
Take your opportunity and join the international team of very motivated professionals in a dynamic environment. Please note that this position is available full-time or part-time.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please submit your application (CV in English) stating your earliest start date and salary expectations to Laura Schaub via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference number GFLS/329726 in your cover sheet.
Thank you for applying to Euro London Appointments, Europe's largest independent language consultancy. Please be advised that documents will be treated in the strictest of confidence and that your application will not be forwarded to any client without your express permission. To enquire about other vacancies please visit our website at www.eurolondon.com.
Apply for Customer Service Representative - Dutch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly