Norwegian Customer Support role in Portugal! Amazing opportunity with relocation + free accommodatio
The company that you will be working for operates about 135,000 computerized workstations, with more than 182,000 employees across 270 contact centres in 62 countries. The company was founded originally in Paris, France and conducts programs in more than 75 different languages and dialects for a wide variety of global companies all over the world.
You will be supporting an on line social networking service. It permits the users to create a profile, add other users, exchange messages, share videos and photos, use various apps, etc.
As a Customer Care Representative you will manage the different requests of the website users. Your priority will be to take care of the users and create a confidence relationship with them.
• Deal with customers by phone and email in a reassuring, friendly and personal manner
• Have a lively interest for the client during each interactions
• Improve customer’s experience during each interactions
• Improve your knowledge independently to excel in your role
• Be multitasking and adapt yourself to a dynamic environment
• Improve constantly the service according the customers’ needs and according the communication channels (phone and email)
• Be proactive and look for improvement for yours and your team’s performances
• Perfect Norwegian written and oral and fluent English
• Excellent telephone and email manner
• Know identify the customers’ needs in details to help them with passion
• Be able to understand and reassure the customers
• Important interest and passion for internet and social networks
• Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to thrive in challenging situations
• Previous phone based or face to face customer centre experience is desirable but not essential
Compensation and benefits
• Excellent relocation package (reimbursement of your flight)
• Competitive salary for Lisbon
• Accommodation included in a sharing house with your single bedroom
• Free Portuguese lessons
• Amazing opportunity to work with a large multinational company
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Participation at the various activities planned by the company
If you are interested in this role send me your CV at email@example.com. If you have any questions, please fell you free to contact me to speak about this opportunity and get you more information by email.
If the above position is not for you, you may know someone who could be interested. Why not refer a friend and we will give you €150 if their application is successful!
For more information or for more employment opportunities check out our website mgirecruitment.com or try http://www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
MGI is the leading specialist in Multilingual Recruitment, owned and managed by professionals with experience spanning over 20 years. For further information on our open roles please visit http://www.mgirecruitment.com/
More jobs like this
- £12,500 to £15,000 Temporary Vacancy IT, Internet Western European Languages jobs in Portugal
- £12,500 to £15,000 Temporary Vacancy IT, Internet English jobs in Portugal
- £12,500 to £15,000 Temporary Vacancy IT, Internet Nordic Languages jobs in Portugal
- £12,500 to £15,000 Temporary Vacancy IT, Internet Norwegian jobs in Portugal