Client Marketing Executive, German Speaking
Our organisation has recently gone through an exciting transformation as we merged with our new US parent company. This means exciting product development is combined with our culture of personal development and promotion from within. We are growing fast and need dynamic individuals to help maintain and execute this growth. The Client Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting German sales team to drive revenue, retain and grow value from existing customers and create sales campaigns/materials enabling the sales team to grow the business in the German market.
- Support product launches – develop and execute marketing plans to support roll out of all new products
- Content – create and distribute effective content that is tailored for different client segments
- Lead generation – develop a programme to ensure an ongoing flow of qualified leads
- Engagement – develop programmes to nurture existing customer relationships
- Sales materials – keep all sales materials updated and optimise employer section of the German website
- Webstore – execute marketing initiatives to drive new customer acquisition and revenue
- Events – lead the planning and execution of all events for the German market
- Partnerships – develop and manage partnerships with third parties and German influencers
- Develop targets to track the impact of all client marketing activity
- Email – review and optimise existing email communications programme, improving automation, relevancy and content
- Competitive analysis – helping to position Dice with customers
- Native German speaker
- Degree qualification – ideally marketing related
- Minimum of 2 years B2B experience
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Email campaign experience
- Metric/ROI driven
- Offline / event management
- Creatively minded
- Experience working with a sales function
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
What we offer you
- Work in a motivated, fast-moving team
- Real opportunity to apply your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team
- Competitive salary
- Benefits: pension scheme, 25 days holidays, private healthcare, Friday Beer O’clock once a month, annual events, team building activities, etc.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
We have a casual office environment with ping-pong table, video games, free fresh coffee and a dining area for downtime. Travel will rarely be required, but requires the ability to transport a laptop and peripherals and handheld device.
Dice, a DHI Group Inc. company, is the UKs leading online recruitment site for technology professionals, we are well respected by our clients and focus on delivering both results and first class account management. Demand from clients has dramatically increased and we are now looking to expand our UK team.
We are seeking a bright, ambitious and driven individual to join our London HQ to become a valued part of a successful team, working to develop new and exciting areas of the business.