German-English Bilingual Technical Support Representative
TeleTech highly values your bilingual skills... we invite you to join our team.
We are hiring Bilingual German-English speaking Technical Support Representatives to provide support for customers of Logitech, world-renown manufacturer and supplier of peripherals, gaming & audio devices, web cameras, security systems and Harmony remotes. This position offers a three week training program to ensure you will become an expert in the Logitech business you will be supporting. As a Technical Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customers either by telephone or email. This is the perfect opportunity to use your superior customer service skills to ensure customer satisfaction, timely resolution of customer issues, and drive loyalty.
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking. Our current staff has an average tenure of nearly double that seen in similar customer service environments. In other words... once you join, you'll find a home. Our employees say they particularly appreciate...
Sharing Technical & Computer Savvy Skills
Ability to immerse yourself and your family into an English-speaking environment,
while working closely with others with similar cultural backgrounds
The team at TeleTech in Belfast consists of a diverse group of international technical support and customer experience professionals, most of which are either bilingual or multilingual. There are those that already live in Belfast who join us for this multicultural experience. Other customer service professionals choose to move to Belfast for the English-speaking immersion experience, the gorgeous Northern Irish countryside, the cultural diversity and a range of opportunities for career growth in one of the UK’s most affordable cities.
If you are:
• Fluent in written and spoken German
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experienced in telephone and email-based customer service or technical support
• Experienced in maintaining detailed updates in database / customer management systems
• A positive person with an attitude towards learning new skills
• Adaptable to change and multi tasking
• Computer savvy
Then, come and join our talented Belfast team!
• Competitive salary
• Up-to-date technology training
• On site canteen
• Free Parking
• Career Advancement
Your responsibilities will include:
• Accepting requests through different communication channels, logging and identifying the problem;
• Responding to customers via phone and/or email. Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
• Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
• Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools
As a global leader in business process outsourcing, TeleTech helps organisations around the world grow, manage, and optimise their most valuable assets: customer relationships. With offices and operations in countries worldwide, TeleTech interacts every day with millions of customers just like you on behalf of leading Global 1000 companies and governmental agencies throughout North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa, and Latin America.