Dutch Sales support position - Relocation package + Training
Start date: ASAP
Location: Athens, Greece
Annual Salary: 18000 € Gross
+Benefits: Relocation assistance, Monthly Bonus, Insurance and more
We are now hiring fluent Dutch speakers for entry-level positions in Athens, Greece. Our client is one of the biggest and most professional BPO Companies in the world.
Are you interested in gaining professional experience? Would you like to jump-start your career while having fun? If so, here is what our Junior level, Dutch sales roles on the Mediterranean have to offer:
- Inbound sales; no cold calling;
- Provide solutions to customers and clients;
- Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients;
- Reporting to team managers;
- Report to team manager or team supervisor;
- Enjoy communicating in Dutch.
- Fluent or Native level Dutch;
- Good English;
- European Union Citizenship;
- Some sales experience is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of computers;
- Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere;
- Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails.
The relocation package for candidates coming from abroad includes:
- Up to 2 weeks of bed and breakfast hotel accommodation;
- Flight ticket to Athens and taxi from the airport;
- Assistance with finding a permanent place to live;
- Assistance with getting your tax identification number and opening a bank account.
- Great basic salary;
- Monthly performance bonus;
- 2 extra salaries per year;
- On-site canteen with employee discounts;
- Paid training;
- Company social events;
- Full medical insurance;
- Paid overtime;
- Opportunity to earn more money working on Greek holidays;
- Cultural diversity;
- Friendly atmosphere;
- Career growth.
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers from many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, our fully-trained expert recruiters help job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
Why use Recruitment Agency
- You are given extra support in preparing for interviews;
- You have a contact person who gives you all the details pertaining to the job;
- You can ask for application feedback anytime via email or phone;
- You don’t have to face the situation in which you don’t hear from the company for days;
- Our services to job seekers are free of charge.