Do you like challenges? Kick-start your career in Dublin!
MGI Recruitment is currently hiring candidates to join their proactive recruitment team as an International Recruiter!
Successful applicants must have:
- Fluent level English
- The determination and tenacity to succeed in a fast-pace environment
- A strong work ethic, enthusiasm and goal-oriented mind-set
- Already located in Ireland with UE nationality or Visa stamp 4
- Self-confident personality with strong customer service and persuasive communication skills
The job entails:
- Preparing and composing diverse job offers
- Posting job offers on a variety of job portals and monitor your advertisement strategy
- Ensuring the development of strong business relationships with clients and candidates via telephone and email
- Conducting research to source and select potential candidates
- Overseeing and guiding the candidates through the hiring process
MGI Recruitment offers:
- The opportunity to learn and gain new professional skills by the means of a 12 week training program
- Work from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, with no overtime!
- An amicable, multicultural, young and progressive work environment
- Quick growth opportunities within the company for a long-term career
Location: Dublin City Centre, Ireland near O’Connell Street and Parnell Street (The Spire)
Start date: as soon as possible
Salary: €18,000 gross per annum + commissions (uncapped!). You can expect an attractive annual salary between 24/30,000 euros (gross). Based on performance!
About MGI Recruitment:
As a global leader in International Recruitment, MGI recruitment houses a hard-working, motivated, multi-lingual, multicultural recruitment specialist team who strive to abide by high customer services standards and long lasting relationships with clients and candidates. We specialize in sourcing and securing multilingual candidates for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific.
If you to apply to this position, please send your CV in ENGLISH to Mylene at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY CANDIDATES ALREADY LOCATED IN IRELAND WITH WORK PERMIT
More jobs like this
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Dublin
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Catalan jobs in Dublin
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Dutch jobs in Dublin
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Dublin
- £24,000 to £26,000 Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Flemish jobs in Dublin