Junior Recruiter – No previous experience needed
What kind of profile are we looking for?
MGI Recruitment specializes in sourcing and securing multilingual candidates for Multinational Business Process Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds with good potential to integrate our training program.
We are looking for people self-confident, very motivated, persuasive, with a selling personality and target driven. We require a fluent level of English and a second language is an advantage.
As a full training will be provided, you DON’T need to have previous experience in recruitment!
We will only consider application of people already located in Ireland with a European Nationality or a Visa stamp 4.
What about the training?
You will be trained to manage the full recruitment process:
• Prepare attractive job offers
• Advertise your vacancies on different job boards and monitor your advertising strategy
• Screen, interview and short-list potential candidates via telephone and Skype to ensure that they suit the criteria and have the relevant experience and skills
• Source and select ideal candidates for the positions
• Give advice to your candidates to find the best fitting position for them and offer them the best service possible
• Prepare your candidates to our client’s interview
• Coach and lead candidates throughout the hiring process
Is it possible to develop your career in our company?
This position is an excellent long-term career opportunity giving you the chance to quickly gain new responsibilities.Within a few months you can progress to the position of Account manager and manage your own clients!
What about the salary?
We offer an entry level salary of €18,000.00 gross per annum (fix and guaranteed) plus a very attractive additional monthly bonus (average salary 24/30K). Commissions are progressive and uncapped!
After a few months we will review your basic salary according to your performances and commitment.
Where is the office located?
Our office is based in Dublin 1, literally a 2 min walk from the famous O’Connell Street, one of the biggest shopping streets in the city of Dublin. It’s very easy to access by all means of transport.
What are the working hours?
You will work Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, with no overtime! And you will also receive 20 days paid holidays per year.
What about the Team?
You will work in a friendly and multicultural environment with a thriving and exciting team of people, all from different places in the world: Brazil, Spain, Portugal, France, USA, Germany, India, Ireland, and Poland.
How can you apply?
Don’t hesitate: send you CV in English to Mylene at firstname.lastname@example.org