Top Communication skills? The leading multicultural recruitment agency hire!
MGI Recruitment is currently looking for candidates to grow and develop their long-term career with a global leader in International recruitment!
- Good level of English (C1)
- People with a goal-oriented attitude, selling personality as well as good persuasive communication skills
- Proactive enthusiastic team players
- High standard of customer service
The job entails:
- Compiling advertisements for your job offers in both required languages and posting them on job portals
- Executing the screening, interviewing and triage the potential candidates by telephone to ensure they meet the job position requirements
- Researching and selecting potential candidates for the vacancies
- Conducting candidates through the hiring process
Start date: ASAP
Location: Dublin City Centre (near The Spire), Ireland
Salary: 1500 euros basic salary + Commissions (average salary with commission between 2000 and 2500 euros gross per month).
- A training program allowing you to learn and gain professional skills
- To start building a long-term career within a dynamic, multicultural company
- Work hours, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm with no overtime!
- An office in the heart of Dublin, close to all essential amenities and accessible by all means of transport
About MGI Recruitment:
With over 15 years’ experience in the field, MGI Recruitment pursues the allocation of the right candidate for the right company in Multinational Business Outsourcing and Call Centre companies across Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific. We believe that business are made by people and when we reach this perfect candidate-company match, magic happens.
To apply, send your CV in ENGLISH to Mylene at firstname.lastname@example.org
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Dublin
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Dutch jobs in Dublin
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Dublin
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Flemish jobs in Dublin
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism French jobs in Dublin