Accounts receivable for Dutch speakers in Romania/ Bucharest - Bachelor Required
As a global enterprise, with over 70,000 employees in 25 countries, Key corporate office in New York City and about 73 delivery centers.A true leader in the BPO and IT service world. They sectors they specialize in are Banking & Financial Services. They serve their clients in 30 different languages operating 24/7.
- Making sure that your clients make accurate payments and respect their deadlines and agreed policies.
- Handling incoming collection calls and making outgoing collection calls.
- Processing of all customers related invoices, credit notes and payments.
- Maintaining a constant relationship with the client’s business representatives.
- Sorting of invoices and request re-scans for unclear images or incomplete invoices.
- Booking of incoming payments.
• Fluent Dutch and English Speaker
• Well organized
• Computer literate
• Very good communication skills
• Good knowledge of MS Office
• Competitive salary
• Excellent Relocation package: flight tickets and 2 weeks accommodation
• Rent allowance for 2 years
• Multinational working environment
• Excellent chance to make your career into Customer/technical support
• Realistic opportunities to develop within international organization
• Training provided
Send your CV to EduardoG@mgirecruitment.com