Fashion company looking for French speaker advisor in Lisbon!
Lisbon is a lively and dynamic town under a warm sun. Thanks to this position you could have the opportunity to work for an international group in Lisbon. So you will have the opportunity to make you an international professional experience and to live a wonderful personal experience.
Our client, the worldwide leader outsourcing company, is looking to recruit a French speaker for a Customer Service Advisor position. You will work for a famous fashion website.
1- Role purpose
As a Customer Service Advisor you will help the users of this famous websites. Your priority will be to maintain solid customer relationships with the clients by solved the users’ queries.
• Follow all the procedures and the guidelines of the call proceedings
• Answer to each customers’ enquiries successfully
• Understand and know all the products, systems, peripherals and software to help the clients
• Listen to the customers’ feedbacks and adapt your service according to the feedbacks
• Be proactive and look for improvement for the quality of the service
• Maintain the customers’ loyalty with a strong and professional relationships
• Perfect French mastery written and oral
• Fluent in English
• EU nationality
• Customer care orientated
• Know identify the customers’ needs in details to help them with passion
• Good Knowledge of PC (hardware, software, internet)
• Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to thrive in challenging situations
4- Compensation and benefits
• Excellent relocation package (reimbursement of your flight)
• Competitive salary for Lisbon
• Accommodation included in a sharing house with your single bedroom
• Free Portuguese lessons
• Amazing opportunity to work with a large multinational company
• A dynamic and multicultural working environment
• Participation at the various activities planned by the company
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch so I can speak with you about it and give you more information. Send it on to firstname.lastname@example.org