German Speaking Account Director - 1 year FTC
Who are we?
Great question! ITG Creator is an award-winning, highly creative digital eCRM agency based in Central London. We are experts in driving revenue online, through the development and management of eCRM initiatives, across all digital & data capabilities. We manage the strategic development and revenue driving activities of online sales and services with over 3 Billion customer engagements last year across business sectors – travel, retail, pharmaceutical, healthcare, telecommunications, fashion, entertainment & education.
Technically, we’re ahead of the game as we’re in the Cloud, have the same messaging capabilities as Facebook and LinkedIn, and were affiliated in the IBM Partner program for cutting edge, industry leading UNICA campaign management, and online next best offer tools.
Where does this role fit in?
Liberty Global plc is the largest international cable company with operations in 14 countries. They connect people to the digital world and enable them to discover and experience its endless possibilities.
An opportunity has arisen for a German Speaking Account Director to take ownership of Liberty Global’s German brands. This is a one-year contract with a look to go permanent if successful. You’ll be commercially accountable for the profitability of the account as a whole.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Build client relationships at a strategic and operational level through client contact
* Create & ensure accuracy and relevance of German language content in key client eCRM programs as required
* Actively seek out new business development opportunities to incrementally build business within the account key, taking client briefs back to the agency team to evaluate
* Lead and coordinate multiple concurrent projects and BAU activity my ensuring known best practices and standards are adhered to across internal and client departmental project delivery teams
* Attend client side and internal meetings, workshops and creative brainstorms to resolve problems and develop solutions working alongside development, production and support departments
* There is an element of copywriting required in this role and while only making up around 5% of the role it is important that this component is managed by the Account Director
* Own and manage the profitability and performance of the account, in line with agreed financial targets
* Report account performance and progress to the client and internal management team on a regular basis, including burndown of retainers and project budgets
Am I the right person for the job?
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it’s definitely worth putting yourself forward.
* Native/bilingual fluency in written and spoken German is absolutely essential
* First and foremost, you should be customer-centric. Our people go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service, every time.
* You won’t be micro managed here, the ability to manage your own time and deliver quality with speed is essential.
* Substantial digital or integrated agency experience in a senior role will be required.
* You’ll be a strong negotiator with the ability to handle a demanding client
* You have the skills and experience to think strategically, tactically and operationally
* Experience in people management is important
* You’ll have experience in dealing with both creative and technical resources and appreciate the components of such in online marketing