Dutch Speaking Customer Service - starts next week
Customer Service Advisor – Dutch speaking
Belfast, Northern Ireland
£15,000 per year + relocation.
Starts next week.
Desired Qualities, Behaviours, and Skills:
- Handle inbound contact from customers (phone, email, live chat)
- Make a meaningful difference to the people you engage with to build excitement about Brand & Products
- Consult with Customers to identify needs and build a total solution
- Take ownership of the customer experience and satisfaction on all interactions
- You thrive working in a fast paced dynamic environment. Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination
- Flexible and adaptive to changing technologies, process, and environments
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Strong listening skills (adaptive communication and active listening)
Education and Experience:
- Fluency in written and spoken Dutch and English
- 1-2 years proven experience in a customer service environment
- Ideal candidate will have owned or have experience using various technology including; Mac, iOS systems, Android, tablets, smart phones
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Technical aptitude (computer literate, able to quickly learn new applications)
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
HOURS OF WORK
40 hours per week on a rotational shift pattern, Monday to Sunday 08:00-21:00
You will be required to work 5 out 7 days on a rotational shift basis.
Your operational hours may be subject to change due to operational requirements. The nature of your employment is such that you will work whatever hours may be necessary to fulfil the duties of your post.
Recruitment Direct is acting as a recruitment agency.
Apply for Dutch Speaking Customer Service - starts next week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly