Partner Contracts & Billing Officer (German Speaker) Malta
- Maintaining a database of partners and establishing a communications channel for contracts, payments and billing enquiries.
- Liaising with B2B Account Managers, Finance and Logistics departments
- Monitoring of bank accounts & updating of collection reports, perform bank reconciliations
- Dealing with internal queries about payments.
- Communicating with clients about billing queries and collections
- Handling disputed or part-paid invoices and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Providing prompt and accurate responses to enquires from Senior Management.
- Assist the Finance and Administration Departments, as required.
- Fluency in native-level German, both written and spoken.
- Excellent command of the English language and communication skills.
- Dynamic, self-driven, proactive team-player, willing to help to bring the company to the next level.
- Willingness to learn, grow in the gaming industry, and also provide your expertise.
- Professional and be an excellent ambassador for the company.
- Advanced level of education in Accounts.
- Previous experience within credit control.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of the team.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Be organised, meticulous and have good analytical skills.
- Proficient in accounting and billing software and MS Office.
Apply for Partner Contracts & Billing Officer (German Speaker) Malta
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly