Dutch speakers needed in Lisbon!
It’s a world-leading Company in Customer Experience Management. With 4600 employees around the world we provide service in 50 countries and 25 different languages.
It’s a world-leading Company in Customer Experience Management. Working with our client means, that you will work with renowned and prestigious brands – leading companies with high levels of customer service and innovation. It is in our mind to support their activities and offer the same high level service as they do to their customers.
The Lisbon experience encompasses so many things. Be at a neighborhood festival or watching the sunset from the old Moorish castle, go to the hilltop district of Bairro Alto – there are dozens of restaurants and bars line the narrow streets, with jazz, reggae, electronic and fado filling the air and revelers partying until dawn. Beside that History is very much alive in centuries-old Lisbon, but its spirit is undeniably youthful. And also outside Lisbon, there’s more to explore: the magical setting of Sintra, glorious beaches and traditional fishing villages.
- Native Dutch
- Good level of English (minimum B1/B2)
- Contact Center experience is a plus
- Good working knowledge of computers, MS Office and common internet applications
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Renewable employment contract, possibility to become permanent
- Long-term career opportunities and job security
- Convenient office location in the Center of Lisbon
- Refund of your initial flight (after 9 months with our company)
- Possibility to live in a room in a company-owned apartment in the center of Lisbon (for
applicants who relocate to Lisbon)
If you want more information about the position and the offer, apply through this advertising or send your CV straight away to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you within the next 48 hours!