Hungarian Team Supervisor role in Athens - Relocation support provided
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector. Our fully-trained expert recruiters help and advise job seekers throughout the recruitment process, and always treat the candidate as a high priority.
Our clients are highly-reputed companies with constant growth in the international market and we are pleased to find good employees for them. Thus, you should not hesitate to contact us regarding any kind of queries you have, related to jobs and career advice.
• To assist associates with Customer situations by offering guidance and solutions on a daily basis.
• To monitor at least 1 transaction in cube per CSS on a weekly basis to complete the call monitoring system and monitor all failed sampling transactions.
• To coach associates according to feedback delivered.
• To manage the team, adherence to schedule.
• To motivate and inspire the team through leading by example, offering incentive opportunities and developing confidence with each team member.
• Fluent Hungarian and English language
• Candidate must have European nationality
• Very good knowledge of computers
• Previous experience in call center is a must
• Willing to relocate to Athens, Greece immediately
• Enjoy talking with people by phone and emails
• Able to work in fast- pace and competitive atmosphere
• Excellent Basic Salary
• Flight ticket provided to Athens
• Taxi pickup service from the airport
• 2 weeks free hotel accommodation (breakfast included)
• Free Greek language courses
• Monthly performance bonus
• 175% day salary if work on Sunday or Greek holidays
• Overtime paid
• 2 extra full salaries paid per year (pro rata)
• Training provided (paid)
• International working environment
• On-site canteen (discounts for employees)
• Welcome event
Why use Recruitment Agency
• You will be contacted within 30 min of your application
• You are given extra support in preparing for interviews
• You have a contact person who gives you all the details of the job
• You can ask for your application feedback anytime via email or phone
• You don’t have to face the situation where company do not reply to you for days.
• All our services to job seekers are free of charge. We also offer bonus scheme to candidates.
More jobs like this
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Western European Languages jobs in Greece
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications English jobs in Greece
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Eastern European Languages jobs in Greece
- £15,000 to £17,500 Contract Telecommunications Hungarian jobs in Greece