Excellent Opportunity for Swedish Speakers (Free Accommodation)
Looking for a New Experience Abroad within a friendly Team Environment?
If you are a Swedish Speaker with fluent English, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
MGI Recruitment is now recruiting competitive and motivated individuals, to join our client’s Customer Service Team in Lisbon!
The capital of Portugal is without a doubt, a top shelf destination! Why?
This city was built on seven hills and each one of them hides a marvellous new world to discover! You will fall in love with the beaches and the surf, with the rich cultural heritage and history, without forgetting about the delicious Portuguese cuisine and the weather!
Plus! Let me tell you… There is a reason why Portuguese people were chosen as best hosts in Europe. They are warm and gracious and will make you feel like you are at home!
Our Client is looking for Swedish Speaking Customer Service Agents for their new project in Portugal. You will be part of a young and vibrant multicultural team and interact directly with the customers, at all stages of the business relationship!
Don’t forget: you are often the only representative of our company with whom the customer will communicate, so it’s extremely important for us to have team members who are committed to represent our brand, ensuring that a positive image/first impression is given to our Customers.
• Provide a pleasant customer service experience, via a variety of media channels (phone/email), treating each customer in a courteous manner, greeting them and answering every question pleasantly and efficiently.
• Take ownership on all customer queries ensure that they are addressed directly or escalated to the appropriate channel
• Enter customer details and other information in an accurate and efficient manner to the relevant system
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Confident! Enthusiastic! Customer Focused individual with excellent communication skills
• Team oriented with the ability to work on your own initiative
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills and have the ability to multi-task with ease
• Be approachable and demonstrate a ‘’CAN DO’’ attitude
• Previous Contact Centre Experience will be considered a plus
• Competitive Salary and Possibility of Career Progression
• Free Accommodation in a room of our company’s apartment
• Airport Pick-up + Initial flight expenses refund
• Full Training provided and familiarization phase
• Free Portuguese Language Courses
Want to give it a try?
If you would like to get more information about this opportunity, please get in touch.
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 00353 1437 2724. I look forward to hearing from you!
More jobs like this
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Western European Languages jobs in Lisbon
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism English jobs in Lisbon
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Nordic Languages jobs in Lisbon
- Permanent Vacancy Travel, Hospitality, Tourism Swedish jobs in Lisbon