Norwegian speakers URGENTLY needed in Ireland, Start your Sales Carrier
Dundalk is a buzzing town located on the Irish border of Northern Ireland. It is strategically situated directly between both Dublin and Belfast. Dundalk is known as the Gate of the North and is the centre of Irish folklore.
Our client is the worldwide leader in providing high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, it provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment
You will be required to sell a range of our client product to existing customers through outbound telephone calling. In doing so, they will provide our customers with a professional and courteous service, whilst establishing long-term customer relationships. NO COLD CALLING!
- Be Fluent in English & Norwegian or Danish
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales/customer service/retail
- Skilled negotiator
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Strong customer service and the desire to be successful exceed targets and integrate into a team-based organisation
• Phoning customers from existing customer database and generating increased sales
• Manage a database of unassigned accounts with associated Sales Revenue and Key Performance targets
• Calling customers from existing mail orders received
• Entering orders on database and Up-selling live to customers
• Strengthen existing National Pen relationship with its high-value customers
• Participation in product projects when required
• Ensures that customer issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the customer of any new products
• Verifying the order and customer details on-line
• Any other duties/projects as directed by Senior Management
• Relocation package (flight ticket + 4 night’s accommodation)
• Performance Bonus
• Paid Holidays
• Staff discount
• Sports & Social Club
Send me your CV Now and I will call you back with more details. Hope to hear from you soon!
Apply to: MariaP@mgirecruitment.com
Do you think that one of your friends might be suitable for this position? Refer to us and you can win 150 Euro!
If you want to find out more vacancies you are welcome to visit our website www.mgirecruitment.com or on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/mgirecruitment
More jobs like this
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Western European Languages jobs in Ireland
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales English jobs in Ireland
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Nordic Languages jobs in Ireland
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Danish jobs in Ireland
- £22,000 to £24,000 Permanent Vacancy Sales Norwegian jobs in Ireland